Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!



We had a great Easter, and had lots of fun doing things that I had not done since I was a kid, like coloring Easter eggs, hiding and finding them, and seeing what the Easter bunny put in the baskets. Brody had a great time coloring the eggs!! He loved it, and set their for about an hour dying eggs. He really enjoyed seeing what color the eggs were going to be. It was a lot of fun!!

The Easter bunny came to our house and gave the kids some fun presents. Brody loved the trains that he brought him and has played with them non stop since he got them!
Brody giving Kaylee a Kiss and telling her to come and see what the Easter Bunny brought her.

Brody is showing her what she got. :) So cute!

Daddy and his little girl on Easter morning. I have always loved dressing Brody and tried to pick out some cute clothes for him. However it is not the same as dressing a little girl!! She got all dolled up in her Easter dress and if I do say so myself so looked so cute! :)
We went to Marmee and Pop's house after church for lunch. Brody and Kaylee enjoyed looking for Easter eggs over there.

Here we are trying to get the perfect family picture with two kids!! Ha that did not happen! It was kind of funny because of what we were trying to do to get everyone happy and Brody looking at the camera! :) This would be a good one if Kaylee did not have her paci in.

attempt # 98

attempt #106
By this time everyone was laughing and we gave up after this picture!! There will be other times! :) (We really did not take that many pics!!)
We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house later that day and enjoyed spending time with Ja's family!

Brody and Lilly had a great time playing together! Brody showed Lilly how to play with trains and she loved it!! Brody thought it was fun that she was playing with them. They are going to have so much fun together! We can't wait for all the other cousins to join us so that they can join in on the fun as well. We want to say congratulations to Heather and Drew, and Jeremy and Brandy!! They are both expecting and we can't wait for their little ones to arrive!! Brody, Lilly, and Kaylee are going to have lots to teach them!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Cute Pictures! I'm glad Brody had so much fun coloring eggs. He did a great job on them! Kaylee looked so cute in her Easter dress. It is a ton of fun buying clothes for little girls! I can't wait until we hear if we can buy boy or girl clothes or maybe both for Heather and Drew and Jeremy and Brandy!

amy said...

I must say you two have some cute kids! I am looking forward to dressing Drew in the kind of clothes Brody wears. Always looking good! Kaylee's dress is very pretty. Is it satin or silky? Cute with the white sweater. I can just picture you all and your silly attempts at taking the perfect picture. A bizillion times!!!! LOL Brody looks very proud of his eggs. Glad he enjoyed it.
YEA!!! Lots of new kiddos joining the family it sounds like. That is really exciting. Neat that they will all be close in age. Anxious to hear updates on them both.

Mrs. J said...

attempt 98- you crack me up! I feel ya girl. But you all look wonderful. I loved Kaylee's whole ensemble for Easter- absolutely adorable. See you at playdate tomorrow!

Marmee said...

What a great group of pics. Love the one with Brody dying the eggs. He really got into that project. What else can we have him dye????
Good attempt to try and get the perfect family pic. Maybe when the kids are sleeping but of course this just shows what it is like in real life. Always on the go. Love, mom