Monday, April 20, 2009

Kaylee is 2 months old!!!


Kaylee at 2 months old

Wow I can not believe that it has already been 2 months since she was born! She is growing and changing so fast! She is now 11 lbs and 14 oz. So she is a big girl. :) It really does not suprise me since Brody was the same way. What can I say, they like to eat! :) She is such a good baby and very laid back. She is starting to smile a lot and likes to practice talking to us. She will study my mouth and try to move hers the same way, you can just see the wheels turning in her head! :) She still spits up a lot, but it has gotten a little better over the last few weeks. She is now sleeping at night from 9:00 pm until 3:30am without waking up!! We are thrilled about that!!


Kaylee loves her big brother and is starting to notice him more. He also loves playing with her and giving her kisses!





A big smile!!


Here she is smiling again.


She is getting so much better at her head control. She still does not like her tummy time, but we make her do it anyways. :) We have put her in her bumbo seat some and she seems to like that. She likes to look at Brody that way, and he enjoys seeing her sit up and looking at him.
We can't believe that two months has already gone by, but at the same time it we can't really remember what life was like without her! :)


So what do you do with the Easter eggs that you dyed?? Well some people would eat them or make develed eggs out of them, but I do not like those. So Brody and I peeled them, and smashed them in our hands. He had a great time!!


Look mom!




We went to a wedding this past weekend and had the opportunity to see some old friends. It was great seeing everyone and catching up. We also got a chance to take a family picture which I love! This is the best one that we have had since Kaylee was born!

9 comments:

Mrs. J said...

Love the new pics. Kaylee has the prettiest little lips. She certainly is growing- what a beauty! and the new family pic is SO SO good!

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD TO GET BACK HOME AND TURN ON THE WEB SITE. KAYLEE IS GROWING SO FAST, GETTING PRETTIER EVERY DAY. BRODY LOOKS LIKE A PROUD BIG BROTHER. MI MI

The Beams said...

Emily, that is an awesome picture of you all! I love the smiles-she IS getting big already:)

Ryan Family said...

That is a great family picture! I'm glad that you finally got one you really like. Kaylee is getting so big, I'm so glad Brody is doing so well with her!

The Proctors said...

I can't believe Kaylee is 2 months! She is just precious!! What a great idea to mash the eggs! I bet Brody had a blast!

mom said...

Love the family pic. Everyone looks like they are having a good time. What great smiles you captured of Ms. Kaylee. Just makes you want to eat her up. And of course Mr. Brody is a living doll. Can't tell that I am a proud Marmee, can you?

the Pulleys said...

What sweet pics...all of them! It was beautiful to see you four this past Sat. and catch up a little. Can't wait to do it again for even longer hopefully! Miss you guys but love keeping up w/ you all on here. Great family shot esp. Em! Love those moments when you capture a good one! : )

Jill said...

What a cutie!!!! Both of your kids are adorable, and yes, that's a great family photo!!!

amy said...

YEA for the family photo! It's one to frame! Can't believe that sweet girl is already 2 months old. She IS just a smilin' away with those beautiful big brown eyes. Just like her mamma's. Super cute jean dress! You are such a fun mom to let Brody get all messy, even with eggs. Good idea. XOXO