I am now 28 weeks along with our little girl and it is very hard to believe that we are not far from having her! The bigger I get, the more Brody is interested in touching my tummy. He will come up to me and say, "I want to see baby sister". :) It is very cute. Tonight we were trying to get her to kick while he was touching my tummy. I think it is cute to see him trying to feel her! I am sure there will be times when she comes that he will wish she was back in my stomach! :)* Our prayer is that they will be great friends and playmates!
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Posted by jeblusk at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Seems like I remember a time when he could fit in that bucket with room left over. What a big boy he is getting to be and so handsome. :-) ANd of course a big helper.
Emily you just look so pretty. Love the pic with Brody getting Sis to kick. Cute!
xoxoxo
You look great Emily! Brody will love his baby sister and want to take care of her so much. You will love seeing that! That picture of Brody in the bucket is so cute!
I love the picture of Brody with his Teddy bear. He is going to be such a great helper to his little sis! I can't wait to meet her and see how Brody interacts with her.
Gosh he is getting so big! Just the fact that he is already interested in Little Jo, already helping with cooking etc... just shows you that he is "getting ready" for her. I absolutley love the picture of him touching your tummy. LOVE IT! Your brown ribbed turtle neck shirt is way cute and flattering on you! What a cutie helping Daddy too. I know that smelling noise he is making and exactly how his face looks when doing it. LOL How in the world can he still fit in that bucket? Did you have to help him out? I need to share my story of my Teddy to him one day. I think Mom and Dad still have my book. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
What a sweet post! I love that Brody is so interested in his little sis, and that Teddy is too cute!!! His wife is going to thank you one day for teaching him how to cook!!!
I adore the first photo of you two together Em, you just look great by-the-way! It's exciting to keep up w/ all your lil' man is doing currently b/c I know Kennedy is almost always only a few months away from doing the exact same thing. Hope you're feeling okay and getting excited! Yea! Xoxo
Post a Comment