We have some wonderful news to share with everyone! We are expecting baby # 2!!! Yeah!! We are so excited that we will be adding another member to our family! I am 12 weeks along right now (2 1/2 months) and am due at the end of February. My doctor has been taking some wonderful pictures of our little peanut and it is awesome to be able to see a glimpse of what is going on in there!
This picture was taken when I was 9 weeks pregnant. I had some complications so I had to go and see the doctor early. The picture on the right is a 3D pic of the baby. The little peanut looking thing is the baby. The head is at the top. We were able to hear the heart beat which was amazing, it never gets old listening to your baby's heart beat!

This picture was taken when I was 12 weeks pregnant. As you can see the baby looks more like a baby now!! This is also a 3d pic and is pretty cool! You can see the head at the top with the arms on the head, then the body and
legs. The baby is the size of a lime!

Here it is again sucking on its arm. We are so excited about this baby and can't wait to meet it! We have just begun telling Brody that there is a baby in my tummy. If you ask him what is in mommy's tummy he will tell you a baby. I don't think he really gets it but as my stomach grows, I think he will understand a little more. We think he is going to be a great big brother!!!
Here are some pictures of him playing outside this week........

His favorite way to go down the slide is on his stomach. It is so cute.

He still likes to feed the ducks....... however these duck were not very interested in the bread we had. They just wanted to be left alone. But Brody had other plans. :) He chased them around the whole pond. :) It was pretty funny but soon
Ja and I started to feel sorry for the ducks and told Brody it was time to go. :)
12 comments:
We are so happy for you! Congratulations! The 3-D pictures are cool. I can't believe all the detail in the picture. Brody will make a great big brother. He is so loving to Lilly. It is so cute to see him hug and kiss her.
Peanut looks nice and comfortable. Great pictures! Glad he/she is healthy. We are so excited!!! Brody will make a great big brother and we can count on him teaching Peanut how to chase ducks and slide down a slide. :) We love you all and can't wait until Feb.
My! My! MY! What great pictures of little Peanut. Putting her/his arms up by her/his head like that. So cute. What great technology there is to be able to show such details on such a little thing like a lime. What a blessing.
Brody will make a good big brother and be able to show Peanut all kinds of things. Glad they will be close together.
Love you all.
wow! these 3d pics are absolutely amazing! you weren't kidding when you said your doc had some new equipment! It is just such a miracle. I am so very happy for you and ready to participate in this journey with you. You are such a great Momma and I can't wait to meet Brody's little brother/sister.
Hooray! We are THRILLED for you FOUR & we can't wait to see whether the Lord blesses you w/ another sweet boy or precious girl. How stinkin' exciting! Glad to see the beautiful pics of him/her already. The extended time b/w posts on your blog now makes COMPLETE sense now, I was getting worried for a while. Enjoy this journey! We'll continue to lift you up throughout the entire thing! xoxo
Be blessed...
YAY!!! Congrats to your little family! No doubt Brody will be a wonderful big brother!!! I'm always amazed at the 3D Sonograms...God is good!!!
CONGRATS! Such great news! You two are wonderful parents and will be so blessed with a new little one coming into the family. Brody will love being a "big brother"!
The Foley's
Drew and I can't wait to meet our next little nephew or niece!!! We're so excited for you! Brody will be the perfect big brother.
WOW! Congratulations!
Congratulations! So excited for your family!
That is so exciting!!! Congrats to you guys!!! Brody will definitely be an awesome big brother!
What an awesome picture! That is precious! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment