We have really been enjoying our time with Brody and seeing everything that he is learning on a regular basis! It is amazing how much he will talk and say. He listens to Ja and I and will talk about something that we had been talking about a little while before. We are teaching him his ABC's and he can pretty much sing the song for you (with a little help) when he feels like it. He can also sing Jesus Loves Me, Row Row Row your Boat, and we are working on This little light of Mine. It is so cute!!!! However he only does it when he wants to!!!! :) He can pick out anything that is purple and we are teaching him the other colors as well!! It is so hard to believe that he is old enough to do all these things.... where did our baby go??? He is starting a new class at church on Tuesdays while I volunteer for the preschool director. So you can pray for him, that he will feel safe and secure going into that classroom and know that I will come back and pick him up!!! :) There are not many kids in this room and his good friend Jasmine is in there so I am hoping that will help him adjust to this new routine!

** About baby #2 ** I am now in my second
trimester!!! I really can't believe it yet am hoping that I will soon start to feel a little better and get some of my energy back! However I have not had any back pain yet like I had with Brody so that is a praise!! As you can see in the picture above I am already starting to show!! Everyone says that you show a lot sooner with your second child and it is very true! I am very ready to start to feel the baby move! I know that towards the end I might think differently but I always liked feeling Brody move inside me so I can't wait to feel this one! People have been asking me if we want a boy or a girl. It is a hard question to answer but I really feel that they both have their positives! I knew right away with Brody that he was going to be a boy, yet with this one I don't really know yet. So we will see!! We are so thankful for this little blessing that is inside me and know that God is forming the perfect little person for our family!!
Some pics of Brody playing.....

Brody does not like to get dirty , so it is very important that I do
activities with him that will encourage him to get messy every now and then and that it is
ok! We are going to run some cars through paint this week and paint car tracks on our paper.... so I think he will like that!


I just thought this was so funny!! I was getting ready one morning and Brody decides to entertain himself with trying on Mommy and Daddy's shoes. :) Funny Funny Funny!!


Enjoying the nice weather outside!!!

Driving the boats at Bass Pro..... one of Brody's
favorite pass times!!! HA... he is all boy!!
3 comments:
Oh I miss that boy! I miss that smile and laugh! He IS talking more and more. I still can't get over the "Yeppie Skippie" comment he said to me on the phone the other day. Glad you are working on teaching him new things and getting him messy. You look great Em! Hopefully with the 2nd trimester you will start feeling better. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!!!!!!!
Emily you just look so pretty with Peanut all tucked inside. I think you will be feeling better here real soon. Mr. Brody on the other hand is just about as cute as they come. Trying to fit in shoes way too big for him and looking like he is successful with wearing them. Love the painting pics. Good to get those hands and feet dirty. Good job. Love you all.
Emily you look great! You should start to feel better soon. I can't believe you are in your 2nd trimester! Brody looks so cute in his pajamas! I love his smile in the picture of him trying on your shoes.
Post a Comment