
Brody and I had a great day during they day making Brody's 4
th of July hat. :) He is at that age now where he needs to be doing arts and crafts so....today we made a hat and got our hands messy with
glitter! :) Here he is putting the red stars on the glue dots after he had colored the paper.

When we were in Florida I
realized that Brody needed to start doing things that involved getting messy and touching different textures. So I pulled out the
glitter and we went to town. After he helped me pour it on the hat he got to make designs out of it. What kid does not like
glitter!! :)

Look at my hands mom I have
glitter all over them!! :)

The finished product!! He liked playing with the pipe cleaners while I showed him how I was twisting them. I got this idea out of Family Fun magazine which is a great magazine to get!! There are lots of fun creative ideas in there!

Here we are at Jason's parents house. It is a tradition that we go over there every year and celebrate the
fourth. There is always lots of yummy food,
Volleyball, and an
Excellent fire works show!!

I think he was pretty proud of his hat! :) I thought he looked cute in it! :)

Here he is waiting for the show to begin. We got him some glow sticks which he thought was very fun. He liked the fire works until they set off the ones that went way up in the sky. He was not to sure about those. However he did much better then I thought he would. Him and Grandma Nana went inside and played while the big ones were going off. :)
We had a great 4
th!! Hope everyone else did too!
6 comments:
I can't stop smiling from looking at those cute pictures of him in his hat! He does look proud of it as he should be. Glad you all were able to get your hands glittery! :)
I read you blog every so often and I think your little one has the most contagious smile! I laughed out loud at his giggling video!! He is precious!
What a cute hat and very appropriate for the 4th of July. I loved the idea of letting him play in the glitter after doing the hat. Great idea. He looks very handsome as well as you and Ja also. Cute pics.
Oh my goodness - what a great idea! I am going to have to remember that one for next year...or the next holiday...or just for fun. Very cute!
He looks so proud of his hat--how cute!!! I wish we could have been here to share the fun! I can't wait to see you all really soon!
What an adorable hat!!!! Amy keeps telling me about that magazine...I think I'm going to go get it right now!!!!
Post a Comment