Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Catch up on Brody

We have not been doing much lately. Brody started his gym class and that has been exciting!! I will have to take some pictures of him "jumping" on the trampoline and learning how to do a somersault. :) We have also been swimming a lot and the more we go the braver he gets! Today he made some friends and played really well with them. It was cute to watch him with the older boys (his new "friends"). The picture above is of him helping me water my parents flowers. What a big helper!

Here he is again. This particular plant got lots of water! :)

He is now 20 1/2 months old and is becoming very independent! He likes to let you know what he wants and when he wants it! He still does not like going to Sunday School very much, even though we talk about it all week and talk about his teachers, he still crys when we drop him off. His Sunday School teachers say that he does not like to be comforted by them and that if they just leave him alone he does good. :) HAHAHA this cracks me up because when I was his age I was the same way and to some extent I still am. I have heard stories that I would walk into Sunday School and put my head down on the table. :) (this was when I was a toddler and I grew out of it when I was about 4 years old) So I guess we have about 2 more years to go with Brody. :)

When I have seen him interact with other kids he does really good with sharing his toys and trying to be nice! I really like that!

He is determined that he does not like to get messy.... hence the two pictures below.

He is very active and likes to be playing wherever we are! He has always been this way and I think he always will.

He really likes to listen to his music! We now listen to it at home and in the car! Don't ask me about any new song that is out because I probley have not heard it! But I do know all the words to about every children's song there is!!!!! :) I have noticed that when he has his music on he is in a better mood and really that is worth it!!!!

He is at a very fun age and a very challenging age all at the same time! :)


He just put some shaving cream on his daddy's face. :)

hummm I am not to sure about this! :)

Seems like every day his is learning new things and doing big boy activities! It is crazy how fast they grow!!

5 comments:

amy said...

Cute! He looks tall in those watering pictures. His personality is really developing. I am so glad he likes to share his toys and be nice to others. He has always been an active little boy, but we all love that about him! I can't wait to see some somersaults when I come.

Anonymous said...

What a big helper watering Marmee and Pops flowers. They looked great when we got back so he can come over any time and water.
Glad he is making new friends. Always cute to see how children interact with each other.
Can't wait to see him in gym class.
xoxoxoxo

Jill said...

What a cutie!!!! I love the Sunday School story....Eli is the same way. Cries everytime! But it's good for them, toughens them up a little!!! :)

amanda torres said...

I ran across your blog and found it so funny. Mason and Brody are pretty much the same age and it's fun to read what another little on is doing! You sure do have a cutie on your hands.~Amanda Torres (Powell)

Anonymous said...

JUST GOT HOME AND WAS ANXIOUS TO CATCH UP ON OUR LITTLE GUY. HEARD MANY STORIES ABOUT HIM FROM HIS GRANDPARENTS. CAN HARDELY WAIT TILL WE SEE HIM. CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR KEEPING US UP TO DATE. MI MI