This past weekend we had a great time with Ja's family! We showered Holly and Ryan with baby gifts to help them prepare for their expecting baby! We are so excited to meet baby Andersen and can't wait to find out what it is! I know Brody is going to love having a cousin around to play with! I know that some of my best memories of our family is when my sister and I would play with our cousins Bryan and Bradley! We would play all kinds of things together and I can't wait to see what kind of games Brody will play with his cousins! Congratulations Holly and Ryan you don't have much longer until you meet your little baby!
This is a picture of the hostesses at the shower.I unfortuantly do not have any pictures of Brody this weekend. My camera battery died and therefore I did not get any pics. He had a great time with his family and has been saying their names ever since. I will put some new pics of him up soon!
1 comments:
What an exciting time in the Lusk family. Lots of big events happening. It's so nice when family can celebrate those important times together.
Post a Comment