Saturday, February 09, 2008

Brody Hiding



I took this video of Brody one day when he went and got his paci and blankie from his room. We only let him have these when he is in bed. He knows this and trys to hide from us when he goes and gets them, only he does not hide in the most secretive places. :) We thought it was pretty funny. Notice how at the end he comes and gives me the blanket. :)

On a different note--
We started swimming lessons last week and love them! It is great to go and swim in the pool in February! He is doing a great job and really enjoys going.
Also to update on a previous post... Brody has done an amazing job in his sunday school class since I took the pictures of his sunday school teachers! He knows their name and every time we pass the church he says their names. :) I am now trying this method with the workers that watch him while I am at my Bible Study. Hopefuly it will work just as well! I am so glad that he now enjoys going to church!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now how cute is that? What a smart boy. Thinking, "I can't see you therefor you can't see me". What a smart boy! It also seems that when you say, "Brody Ja" he seems to pay attention. I know how that works.
Glad the pics are working for those people that are new in his world. That way they are not strangers. xoxox

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical! Eric and I are cracking up when he pops his head up at the words "Brody Ja". Already using that middle name when he's in trouble. LOL And he knows it. We hear you snickering in the background Em. :) He is too cute for his own good.
Kudos to you for the picture idea. So glad it is working. You're a good mom!

Sarah said...

I saw your blog from Betsy's site. That was precious! Life is hard when your little!! What a good listener! Your video made me laugh. I read through your blog he is adorable and you're a good momma!

Jill said...

Oh my!!!! That cracks me up!!!!! How cute is he, he knows you mean business when you have to use the full name!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is so darned cute! :) Makes me laugh. The head popping up when you call him Brody Ja - precious! :) Such a darling child! I think he should be an actor - he has the whole 'movie thing' down!! :) DeAnne