Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Swim lessons

We have been taking swimming lessons at the YMCA this month! It has been very fun and we have really enjoyed learning how to splash, kick, blow bubbles, walk in the water, "swim" after a toy duck, and Brody's favorite slide down the kiddie water slide! He is doing very good and I can tell he is soon going to be a little fish in the water! I really enjoy getting in their and helping him learn how to swim and going down the slide with him. :) We are taking the class with our friends Julia and Jasmine. It has been fun watching Brody and Jasmine become better friends and even exchange Valentines cards with each other! :) This has been a really fun activity to do in the winter!!
Jasmine and Brody getting nice and warm after their swim lesson. :)
If you notice we got Brody's hair cut and man oh man what a handsome little boy he is! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! They look nice and comfy after an exciting swim lesson. So glad you all get to do something like that during the winter. Ocean, here we come. he he he
Love the hair stud!

Anonymous said...

I love his new haircut! He's looking pretty handsome. He also looks like he is pretty happy--he must really enjoy swimming! I'm excited to see you all in just over a week!

Anonymous said...

Love those swimming trunks and from what I can tell, the new haircut. Very handsome! What a great thing to do in the winter months to help pass the time away. Swimming! Gotta love it!