Sunday, November 26, 2006



Thanksgiving...
Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for what we have and I am so thankful that my grandparents and Uncle got to come up and see Brody! We all had a great time and I know Brody enjoyed being held by all of them. His favorite way to sleep is on someone's sholder and he was able to do that a lot this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He got so much attention this weekend. I bet he is having withdraws!

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR PUTTING THE PICTURES ON FOR US TO SEE--CAN'T SAY A LOT FOR THE ONE OF MI MI, BUT IT WAS GREAT TO CUDDLE WITH HIM. WHAT A PERFECT BABY--MI MI

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great... but then again look at the subject! Had a fun weekend and loved meeting Brody in person. We tell everyone what a perfect baby he is! Love Uncle John and Jerry