Well I am not sure if any of you check this blog anymore since it has been awhile!!! I have been blogging for 4 years now and for 4 years I would try and do a post at least once a week. I started it to document my children's lives and for family and friends to see what our children are up to right now. However over time it became less fun and more of a chore to do. I would always dread having to write a post and it just was not fun anymore! I found that I was taking pictures just so I could put them on the blog, but not really taking the time to experience what we were doing with my kids. I was always trying to get the perfect picture! I love taking pictures and I think they are great, but I will no longer be taking pictures just to put them on the blog. I will no longer try and get a picture of everyone that was there so that no one would be left out of my blog post. That is just silly!
With that being said, I am going to try and keep this updated more often. I want our family's to be able to see what our kids are up to. And now that some of my good friends have moved away this will be a great way for you to stay updated on my life. :) It is also a great way for me to look back and see what my children were doing when.....
During my time away we have been very busy and Kaylee just turned 2! It is crazy to me that she is already 2!! My baby is growing up so fast!!!! She is quite the little character too!
This is Kaylee when she was just days old.

This is Kaylee on her 2nd Birthday! This little girl LOVES balloons! She will hold on to it forever and does not want you to help her hold it! She loves her big brother like crazy! They are always playing together and she has started doing things a lot faster because she see's or hears Brody doing them.
She also loves ice cream. So we had an ice cream party for her.
Doing a hat craft at her party with her cousin Lilly and big bro!
Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl!
With that being said, I am going to try and keep this updated more often. I want our family's to be able to see what our kids are up to. And now that some of my good friends have moved away this will be a great way for you to stay updated on my life. :) It is also a great way for me to look back and see what my children were doing when.....
During my time away we have been very busy and Kaylee just turned 2! It is crazy to me that she is already 2!! My baby is growing up so fast!!!! She is quite the little character too!
This is Kaylee on her 2nd Birthday! This little girl LOVES balloons! She will hold on to it forever and does not want you to help her hold it! She loves her big brother like crazy! They are always playing together and she has started doing things a lot faster because she see's or hears Brody doing them.
5 comments:
Yea you are back!!! :-) While scrapebooking last year I had to refer to the blog many times to make sure my pics were in sequence. So I am glad you are back journaling the events of the kids lifes. :-)
FINALLY! LOL Just kidding, I wasn't any better.
We are excited about celebrating a late birthday with Kaylee. I do hope she will wear that tutu for us. :) So cute! Still can't believe she's two! Weren't we just taking those newborn pictures of her the other day? I'll never forget how cute she looked when the nurses dressed her in the Valentine blanket and hat. Love your ice cream party idea since that is something she loves too.
I'm so glad you are back to blogging. I just checked your blog and figured I would see the Halloween pic again, but it was Brody in the snow!! I know what you mean about trying to take pics just for the blog. I do it too. I also do it so that some day I will be able to look back at it to finish the girl's scrapbooks. I haven't even started Linnea's! Cute pics! The party was so much fun! It is crazy how time flies when you have kids. Can't believe Kaylee is a little 2 year old!
so happy you are back b/c I MISS YOU!!! and I miss your kiddos too. Jasmine is sooooo looking forward to seeing Brody and frequently asks me when you are coming! : )
Kaylee is getting so big and she is looking gorgeous! what a fun party!
YAY! I am so glad you are back. We really enjoy reading your blog, staying up to date on the kids' milestones, and seeing those adorable faces! Can't wait to see you all soon so I can see them in person! Kaylee's birthday party looked like a blast!
Post a Comment