
Ja and I wanted the kids to carve a pumpkin this year, so we decided to take advantage of the warm weather outside and carved in our backyard. to my surprise Brody loved helping clean out the pumpkin and as you will see he really got into pulling out the "sticky goo" (that's what he called it). I am so glad he got into it this year!!! Kaylee on the other hand was not that interested in touching it!

She did however like to watch Brody do it though. :)

"Look mom, take a picture of my sticky goo......"

Kaylee's fun Halloween outfit. So cute!

We had Ja's family over to celebrate Brody's birthday. We had everyone dress up in their Halloween costumes. Here we attempted a cousin pic. :)

Everyone looks so cute!

Brody getting ready to blow out his birthday candles.

His Birthday cake. :)

Happy Halloween!!

For Halloween this year Brody wanted to be a construction worker, and Kaylee was a ladybug. They both loved their outfits and since we wore them several different places with Brody's school party, party at home, and they got to wear them to church, they always wanted to put them on.


We went to my parents house to trick- or- treat, They both really got into it and got lots of yummy candy! I was supprised that Kaylee wanted to go as long as we did, but once she saw Brody getting candy she thought it was pretty cool and wanted to be just like her big brother! She did not want to be held or have any help holding her bucket she wanted to do everything by herself.... hummm sounds a lot like me! :)

checking out her goods!

going through all of their candy. Always fun to see what all you have gotten!!

3 comments:
I really liked the birthday cake you made. Cute with the cupcakes on top of the rd. cake. Cute Halloween outfits and I am so glad that Brody got into cleaning out the pumpkin. The weather was perfect for trick-or-treating. Great times! :-)
their costumes are so adorable! and B's birthday cake was great. I need to catch up with you, friend! I've been in Denver this past week but am home now- I will give you a call this week! : )
I love the Construction Worker (light fixer) and Ladybug! Cute, cute. Very fitting for both of them. So your cake looks AWESOME! Fun idea. Very creative with your party decorating too. I bet Brody loved it. (cute shirt in the family pic Em!)
Post a Comment