Saturday, October 02, 2010

Well I know it has been awhile since I have put anything on here, but I will try to be better at that! Here are a few pics of what has been going on around our house lately......

Little Miss after church on Sunday. It was so cute, I was fixing lunch and she was sitting down reading a book, waiting for lunch to be ready. Most of the time she is at my feet while I fix dinner. :)

Then after lunch she decided she was going to help me put the dishes away! Ummm thanks but no thanks! :) I am not sure why but she loves to help me unload the dishwasher, that is fine with me! When she is older she can have that job all the time!!! However now she wants to "help" me load the dirty dishes or she will want to unload the dirty dishes. :)


The Zoo......
We went to the Zoo for some fun family time. It was nice to get out and we all enjoyed the zoo a lot!
There favorite thing to see was the big turtles!


I still don't really get what it is about trains that this boy loves so much but he does! We had to watch the train go!



The Park......
We went to the park with my mom before we headed over to my grandparents house to visit one day. It was great weather for a day at the park!





Brody's class field trip to the Dairy Farm....

I was able to go with Brody on his first class field trip with his school. We had a great time and it was fun seeing all the cow's and horses.


Brody even got to see how a cow was milked and where they stored the milk. I was glad I got to go with him!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

You guys have been busy! I can relate to Kaylee helping with the dishes because Lilly helps me all the time. Now she is old enough to put all the silverware away(but not the knives) in the right place. It's nice because that is my least favorite part! I like Brody's field trip t-shirt. Looks like you had a good time!

Marmee said...

What a great Sept. and early Oct. you have had. I am so glad the weather is cooler now where it isn't so hot to be outside. Great pics of the kids as always. Little Miss is growing up so fast. She can come and load and empty my dishwasher any time she wants. xoxoxo

amy said...

I am so glad you got to go with Brody to the Dairy Farm. Not everyone gets to milk a cow. I really like their class shirts. Kaylee is getting so big and still as cute as ever! And what a nice little helper she is. Pretty soon she will want to dust....LOL wishful thinking.

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful little helper there, so now that you have the dishes covered, you should get a cow and Brody can bring in the milk. Hear you have a trip to Austin this week end. Have a great time, be careful driving, there is a lot of goofs on the road. Love to all==Mi Mi