
We went to Texas to visit some family and celebrate our nephew's 1st Birthday with him! It was a lot of fun and we were so glad we got to go!

Brody is pushing Luke in the swing! They had some fun outdoor equipment that they had gotten from family and also some that they got from there neighbors! Uhmmm I wonder if there are any of my neighbors that want to give me their play house that their kids are not using anymore???? :)

We took a walk to feed some ducks! The kids loved this!

I just love this picture of Linnea! She is such a happy baby!!

Grandpa is reading the kids some books.

In their mall they have a trackless train that goes around giving the kids a ride! Is this every kids dream or what! Brody, Kaylee, and Lilly loved this and we all enjoyed a ride around the mall on the train!

Lets just say that I am very glad we don't have one in our mall because we would have to ride it often I am sure!

Kaylee and I at Luke's Birthday Party

Grandma pushing Luke and Kaylee on the swings

Brody was entertaining Linnea! I think she thought he was pretty funny!

playing with sidewalk chalk..... notice how all three of them are squatting..... how can you sit like that!!!

Oh my gosh I have a child who will look at the camera and smile without me bribing them!! :) Of course it is only when she wants to though! Sometime I will ask her and she will shake her head and say no!

Love this pic of Lilly!

Traber on the frogs! This toy is really cool!!

The Birthday boy enjoyed riding it two!

opening his presents

Eating his cake..... I think he liked it! :)*

Luke and Drew listening to some fun music! We had so much fun while we were there and were so glad we got to see Luke open his presents and eat his cake!
3 comments:
Such a big family now with all those kiddos together. Looks like they were very entertained all weekend. Now you'll have to go ride the mall train every time you go down there. That's neat that they have it. Luke must be having a ball playing with all of his new toys. Gotta love new toys!
that picture of kaylee is smiling is precious! you know that I have a couple of posers too and it is much easier to get pics of them! : )
looks like a great weekend! and I agree with Amy- this side of the family has gotten so much bigger these last few years. what a blessing.
miss you!
I can not believe how much older all the kids look. It looks like Luke enjoyed his birthday party. Love the cake pic. Looked like a fun week-end.
Post a Comment