Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family trip-

We took a mini vacation to Branson with my family. It was of course a lot of fun! We stayed in a really nice condo that overlooked the lake and swimming pool! It was beautiful! Thanks Kristin for the recommendation we loved it!!
Ja and Brody on the patio of our condo.
Marmee and Brody enjoying the view.

We went swimming one night and even though it was hot outside we were all shivering in the pool. Kaylee was enjoying herself and relaxing! So cute!

All the cousins together at the pool.

We took a family pic right when we got to Silver Dollar City. It is the best time to take it when the kids are all still happy. I have tried before to take them when we are leaving the park and that is always a BIG mistake!

Family Pic

Amy, Eric, and Drew

They have a really cool swinging bridge there that you can walk on. I remember going on this when I was a kid!!

Drew's first time to ride the frogs! I think he liked them!! He did not cry and was taking it all in. I think it is always fun to watch kids ride the rides for the first time!

Brody and I always like to go on the Tea cups! I do not mind them as long as I look out while they are spinning around in circles! He loves them!!

One of the main reasons we choose this time to go to SDC was because the Backyardigens were going to be there!!!! Brody loves them and we thought he would love to meet them! He of course did!! I think this picture of Paublo hugging him is so cute!!! He has the 5 Backyardagens stuffed animals that he loves to play with so I know this was really fun for him to meet them in person!!!

Because Brody watches them on TV and has their stuffed animals Kaylee is very familiar with them and knows all of their names! However she was not to sure about seeing them up close and personal! I think she would of preferred to see them from a distance! :)


Drew did not wait in the very long line to meet them but they were still friendly enough to give him a high five!

Kaylee is obsessed with balloon and when she saw these balloons at SDC she really wanted one!!! It was very cute how she would carry it around in her hand like she was very proud of it and really liked it! Thanks mom and dad for the balloon that is still floating in our living room!!

Drew and Kaylee played in the water before we left. We had a great time while we were there and we all decided that we were not there long enough! Can't wait to go back!!!

4 comments:

Marmee said...

It was a fun week-end and I am so glad that the weather cooperated to where we could be comfortable in SDC but at the same time be able to go swimming. The kids all did great and Marmee and Pops are willing to go again anytime. :-) I just love the balloon pic. of Ms. Kaylee as well as Brody hugging Pueblo. So Cute!

amy said...

Our balloon is still floating in our living room too. Guess they really do last 7-10 days! We had fun, can't wait for our next trip together. So glad Brody got to meet the Backyardigans!

The Beams said...

Love that picture of Kaylee in the water... precious! Glad you all had a great time.

the Pulleys said...

Always love those Branson visits & of course the SDC trips! There's nothing like it! We're heading there again soon actually, but will really have to check out that cabin/house sometime too. I just adore that last picture w/ Kaylee. So sweet she is!

P.S. ~ Definitely add us to the private blog if you will. Don't want to miss out on updates in the future!