
I just love this pic of the kids waiting to see if Lilly (on the left) was going to have a little sister or a little brother. Holly (Ja's sister) and Ryan did not find out what they were having when they had Lilly and they did not find out this time either. I always think it is fun to wait and see what they have and what they named it. However I don't know how they wait while being pregnant!! But it sure makes for lots of fun and excitement for us at the hospital!!

Ryan came out and said.....
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
Yeah!! Our little niece Linnea was born! I think this pic is cute of Lilly and Grandma and Grandpa admiring little Linnea right after she was born!

Here I am the proud Aunt holding her for the first time!

Ja and Linnea

The proud daddy holding his little baby girl. We are so excited for them and I personally am so excited for Lilly and the fact that she has a sister! Congratulations Holly, Ryan and Lilly on having a beautiful daughter/sister come into your family!

In other news our baby girl is now a walker! Last week we noticed her walking more and more and not really wanting to crawl. Now she is a full blown walker and does not crawl anymore. I think it is so cute when they start walking!! She loves to come and find me, chase after Brody, run from her daddy when he is chasing her, go after a ball, walk into her room like a big girl and get her baby dolls, and most of all she loves to go outside!!

Here she is chasing after some ducks at the pond. :)

I have many pictures like this of Brody when he was a baby. He really liked watching the ducks and going to the park with us! Seems like she really likes it as well!!

Another favorite thing of her's is going down the slide!! This girl would do it all day long if I would let her! She also likes to do it on her own and does not want you to hold onto her. hummm who does that sound like???

She is getting so big!!!!

I had to end this post with a picture of this sweet little boy!
2 comments:
Welcome Linnea to the world. How exciting for Ryan and Holly to have two girls. The girls will have so much fun growing up together.
Love the piggies in Ms. Kaylee's hair and the fact that she is totally walking now is amazing. So cute! Will be easier now for her to run after big brother.
That's great that Lilly has a sister! Linnea is so cute!! Glad they are doing well.
All of the sudden Kaylee looks so much older with the pigtails! Adorable! It's funny how much she loves to slide. Aren't you so glad you bought that slide at the consignment sale? So proud of her walking on her own now. I can't wait to see it. Drew will have to get a few pointers from her.
Post a Comment