Saturday, June 07, 2008

This is a funny video!!!



I really don't know why he thought this was so funny but I had to get out the video camera because he was cracking up over this! The noise is Jason's guitar tuner..... He laughed at this for a long time!! We had to share this because it is just to cute!! Hope it brings a smile to your face! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard that I am crying! Why in the world is that so funny to him?? He's silly. I miss that laugh. Thanks so much for the video! Makes it easier being away to see him in a video every once and awhile.

Anonymous said...

Well how cute is that! What a wonderful laugh over something so silly. I also liked the way he stayed involved in his pen/case. He does like to put things in and out. He does make you smile that is for sure. Thanks for the video.

Ashley said...

He's too cute. Great video...