This past weekend we went to Austin for Jason's sister's (Heather) wedding. Brody and I went down a little early in the week with Grandma Nana, GrandPapa, Aunt Holly, and Lilly. I was a little worried about the car ride but Brody did great!!

Here Brody is playing with all of this little toys. Grandma
Nana bought him all of the
Sesame street little people toys. Brody loved them and had a blast playing with them!! Thanks
Nana!!

Here Brody is
cuddling up to
GrandPapa while we were at Aunt Heather house. Lilly is on Grandma
Nana's lap. :)

Here Bordy is giving Lilly a kiss. He is so
gentle with her.... it is very sweet to see!

Here soon to be Uncle Drew is playing with Brody. Later in the week we learned that as a child Drew used to love match box cars. When I learned this it was no
surprise to me because I saw him really getting into it with Brody when they were playing with all of his cars!! :) I liked watching him show Brody how to play with them.... like he was an old pro. :)

Here we are at a shopping mall. Brody and I came and played with his cars for awhile because he would much rather do that then shop!! It is like he knows that shopping is more of a girl thing. :) I knew that on this trip we were going to be on the go a lot and eating out a lot. So I decided to be prepared for the
tantrums that could come with a
restless toddler by buying him some new little cars. I would pull a new one out at different times when I could since a little melt down just around the corner. It was cute to see how this distracted him....like he was thinking oh what is this!! My
moto with him is be prepared with cars!! :)

Aunt Brandy and Uncle Jeremy at Heather and Drew's wedding
rehearsal.

I was also prepared to some long nights with new toys. :) We were at the
rehearsal dinner and Brody did not even notice that is was past his bed time because he was to busy playing with his new bus. :)

Uncle Ryan and Lilly..... what a cute pic!

I like this family pic!!

Here Holly and Lilly are at the wedding! What a little
cutie!!

Brody looked so sharp (as my dad would say) at the wedding!! We got him this little suit to wear and boy did he look cute!!!

Look at our handsome little boy!!!

family photo

another family photo

Brody and daddy!! They are so handsome! Since I was in the wedding
Ja watched Brody while the wedding was going on. We learned from the
rehearsal that as long as he did not see me on the stage he would be fine. :)

Brody and Grandma
Nana.

I don't think he really liked his new dress shoes. He kept wanting to take them off. :) Finally I tied them in so many knots that he could not untie them!! :)

Aunt Heather and Brody playing!! Heather was a beautiful bride and had a great wedding!! Since Heather and Drew did not see each other before the ceremony I watched
Drew's face when Heather came down the
isle. I must say I teared up a little just looking at his reaction to his beautiful bride!! Congratulations Heather and Drew!!

The family photo

I
apologize ... I could not get these last pictures any bigger......
This is a picture of the Martin family (Jason's Aunt, Uncle and cousins) I want to thank all of them for all the help and entertainment that the were to Brody! We could not of done it with out you! I know Brody enjoyed playing with you and getting to spend a little more time with you all!!!! Thanks!!!

Uncle Jeremy and
Ja at the reception


To the happy couple.... we wish you all the best and know that you guys are perfect together!
Congratulations!!

Brody and I dancing at their reception! We had a great time and enjoyed seeing Aunt Heather and Uncle Drew get married!
4 comments:
My! My! My! Don't the three of you look so cute/pretty/handsome? Looks like Mr. Brody had a good time with family and new toys. What a smart mommy to stock up on some new things for our little guy.
Heather looks beautiful and I love the bridemaids dresses. Looks like a beautiful wedding.
I love the dancing picture. Need to see that in regular size. Cute!
Brody looks absolutely HANDSOME!!! And you are gorgeous too- your hair looked perfect! I'm so glad he did well while you were there- he's such a good kiddo. I wish I could say the same- ha! we had a time-out in storytime today! : ) love ya!
Jules
Is that handsome little boy MY NEPHEW?? He looks very tall and grown up in his suit. Great family picture of you three. Lookin' all nice. Your hair looks great Em. Very smart of you to be stocked with new toys for the trip. Heather looks beautiful and very happy on her big day. The picture of her and Brody is really cute. Glad you all had a good time and a safe trip.
Brody looks so sweet with Lilly. I definately think it is time for a baby sister of his own. =) You all looked great!! See you soon.
Post a Comment