Thursday, December 20, 2007

5 days till Christmas!!

Since Christmas is not that far away I am trying to get all of our Christmas presents wrapped. However with a toddler in the house that is not an easy task! The picture above is of him last year, sleeping in our living room while I wrapped presents! :) This year is a different story! I have to either wrap in our guest bedroom, or bring it all into the living room when he is asleep, and then pick it all back up before he wakes up. :)
This is a picture of Brody while we were putting up our Christmas tree. Don't worry we quickly took the lights out of his mouth!

We were trying to get a picture of him by the tree..... I really did not care if he was standing up, playing with a toy, sitting down... whatever I just wanted him in the same general area of the tree. However he was not interested in playing by the tree at this time!


So I did what any logical mother would do!!! I stuck him in a bucket and put the bucket by the tree!!!! HA! That only lasted a second until he stood up and wanted out of the bucket!

So then I put his house by the tree to try and get a picture of him playing with his house and the tree in the background.... or something creative like that...... however he was not having any part of it! I did get this cute picture of him playing peek-a-boo. Like he was saying... Ha ha mom! :)

Finally I did get this picture with some of the lights in the background. :)

Then he decided to sit infront of the tree and smile at his daddy while Ja was making some silly faces. :) We are looking forward to seeing his reaction on Christmas day when he gets to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ by opening some presents! We thank the Lord each and every day for how our life has changed since Brody has been born!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all I just want to pat that little bottom in the first picture. :) Second, I can't believe what a difference a year makes. Christmas is going to be so fun with him opening gifts and playing etc... I can't wait! The series of tree pictures are just proof of what an "on the go" boy he is. He doesn't have time to pose by the tree mom. Geeze.
We love him dearly and would take him home with us in a heartbeat! We are excited about seeing you all Monday. Tell Brody we'll see him soon.