This week Brody and I have been stuck inside because of a big ice storm that hit Oklahoma.... so we got out some of his new toys and started to play with them.... or should I say I started to play with them and Brody watched.... however as you can tell in these pictures Brody's interest grew as we were playing with one of his toys. It has been a good week because we are now getting on a schedule and right now I think I have him figured out.... I know that will soon change though :-)
Brody looking at me while I am trying to get him to smile at the camera...... we are going to have his three month pictures taken on Friday and I am trying to teach him to smile at the camera so that we can have a good picture ...... he did everything but smile at the camera. :-)
Brody with his new toy. He was very interested in this toy but did not know what to think of it yet.
He just stared at it while I was hitting it and making it sing the ABC's. Once you stop hitting it the music goes away.
Now he seems to like it and was very interested in it and wanted it to continue singing..... this is a great toy!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Posted by jeblusk at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He did seem to get more interested in it. How funny. That IS a great toy! Must be cold there since he is sportin' the cap and mittens inside. Have fun playing Brody!
GREAT PICTURES. SEEMS LIKE HE IS GROWING UP SOOOO FAST. WHATA DOLL!
What great expressions you have captured. I love his eyes! That toy sounds like one that will grow with him. Let him know what cause and effect is. Very appropriate says the Early Childhood teacher. :-)
Hate to be a copycat, but as Mi Mi said, "WHATA DOLL!" I have to say my absolute favorite is second from the top where Em says Brody is smiling at his dad. Too cute!
Post a Comment