We went and got Brody's 3 month pictures done yesterday and I think they went very well! Brody did a great job and was very good while we were there! I think that she got some good pictures that really tell who Brody is at this point in his life. The one above is one of our favorites because it shows how big Brody has gotten. We also like it because of the cute little hat that he is wearing! ( I will be very sad when these green pants do not fit him anymore because I love them on him)
Brody would not smile at the photographer, so she could not get a picture of him looking at the camera and smiling so we thought this picture was good because it shows his cute little smile..... he is smiling at Ja in this pic.
In this picture I think he is thinking.... what are you doing lady! The photographer was trying very hard to get him to smile and I think he just thought.... you are weird! :-)
What cute little feet!
In this picture he is looking at me and thinking.... mom what is this on my head and what are you doing. I was making some silly face I am sure. I think it is a cute picture because it shows off his muscular body! :-)
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Brody's 3 month pictures
Posted by jeblusk at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the pics. of our baby. Looks like he cooperated very well with the photographer and showed his cute smile. He sure looks cute sporting the hat. All boy!!! What a precious baby if I do say so myself.
So cute! He looks so big. He is holding his head up so well. I can't believe it has been 3 months already. Time goes fast. ENJOY!! He is cute.
Such a cutie! Can't believe he's 3 months old. GREAT pix!! LOVE to read your blog!!
What a handsome boy! Those pictures turned out really well. The hat is studly, along with those muscles hidden under the towel! LOL I just adore him. Give him a squeeze for me.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Glad Sears lets you do that for us who are away. :)
Post a Comment