It has been awhile since I have made a post so I though I would do an update on what we have been doing. We went to Lilly's 3rd Birthday Party and had a great time! Sh had a butterfly themed party and all the decorations were so cute! Holly and Ryan made her cake! Doesn't it look really cool!!
I thought this picture was so cute! Kaylee wanted to sit on Brody's lap while they watched Lilly open her presents.
Here Grandpa is showing Kaylee some of his video that he got at the party.
Linnea looking so pretty at the party! She is getting so big! I think she looks like a little girl here and not a baby anymore.
Traber at the party. I love this picture of him! We had a great time playing games, eating cake and spending time with Lilly on her Birthday!
We had another Birthday celebration...... We spent the morning with my mom on her Birthday! We had a great time doing new things that we had never done before! We went to a really cool Doughnut place. They make doughnuts into different shapes and the kids can pick out what fun thing they want to eat. Here they were eating Easter Bunnies. So fun! And the doughnuts were really good!
My mom with the kids.
Then we went to a fun nursery here where they have bikes for the kids to ride on! It is a great idea and Brody LOVED it!
On his bike. It is fun for them because they can go around the different paths while you shop for plants or even if you just look at the plants and don't buy anything!!!! :) We will be going back that is for sure!
We then went to this really cool place and saw all kids of fish in different ponds. Unfortunately my camera died so I was not able to get a picture of it.We then had a wonderful dinner with my parents and made smores in their backyard!
Looking at her smores and thinking ... " wow I can't believe I get to eat all of this!"
We had an Easter egg hunt at our church last week and the kids had a great time looking for Easter Eggs and taking their Easter baskets to church!
Here they are after the "hunt"
We are in the process of selling our house. So to everyone that has sold their house that has little kids will understand that you have to keep it constantly pick up. It is a great habit for Brody to get into to but as a way to make it a little more fun Ja made up a game for them to play while picking up. Brody really gets into it and the house looks great!
of course you have to dress up and be silly while playing this game! :)
Kaylee has really started liking to draw or color. Really anything that has to do with coloring she loves! She was sitting in my room while I was getting ready one day "drawing" pictures for me! So cute and so different then Brody!
We made the big transition to a big girl bed and she loves it! I got her bed at a consignment sale and got a really good deal on it! I love how everything turned out!
Sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time!
Monday, April 18, 2011
New things
Posted by jeblusk at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a busy April you have had. I love Kaylee's new bedroom and the way you have decorated it. So cute! Love the pic. of Kaylee sitting on Brody's lap with his arms wrapped around her just like a big brother should do. And Jason... what a clever idea to dress for the part of Super Hero's while cleaning. Anything to get the job done. I guess I better go pull my outfit out and clean around here. :-)
YAY for Kaylee! Such a big girl. And her bedding is perfect! Love all the different pillows and polka dot sheets. I am cracking up that mom is sitting on an upside down pot while making s'mores. LOL When we come next let's go to those fun FREE places, well I'll pay for the donuts of course! ;) Looks like some good entertainment. I can't believe Lilly is 3!! Her cake is awesome! Jason, Jason, always love the ideas he comes up with!
Post a Comment