This past week we took a short little family trip to Branson. We always have so much fun here and knew the kids would love to go back in the nice weather since the last time we went it was FREEZING! We could not have asked for better weather this time though! We had a great trip and really enjoyed getting away even if it was just for a little while.
We went to Branson Landing and had a great time! They have many different stores there that you can go in and it is a very fun atmosphere. We ate some yummy pizza there and of course had to stop by Orange Leaf and get some ice cream!
At night they have a really fun water show!! It was cool to see and would highly recommend it if you are going to take a trip there! After the water show was over Brody turned to us and said " this is the best trip ever!!" I think the water show made a big impression on him!

Our day in Silver Dollar City started of great! The kids got to be co-pilots on the trolley from the parking lot to the city. Every little boys dream!! They even got a ribbon saying that they were co-pilots.
The park has opened up a new little area for kids to play in. Brody had a great time on the swings!
Of course we had to ride the train. I am thinking about writing a NEW SCRIPT for them! You know it is time to change the script when your 4 year old son knows all the lines!!!!!! Wow I mean it is not that hard to think of some new jokes is it????
They of course loved all the rides!
Can you guess what day we went on?????? :)
We found a great new place to eat! I loved sitting here because it was out of the way and because of the fun waterfall! I remember when I was a little girl you could walk under the waterfall. Now they don't even have a path going there.
One of my favorite pics of the trip!!!!!!! Nothing like a little brother sister love!
Can you believe that Brody took this picture?? It is the first time we have let him take a picture with our big camera. I did not even have to crop this. Pretty good. :)

We had a great trip and we were all a little tired when we left from having so much fun! :)
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun little getaway! Brody did an awesome job taking your picture!! I am very impressed!! I also love the brother/sister picture. Glad you had a fun trip,and with great weather too!
I love the idea of the co-pilot on the tram. What a great way for the kids to get to visit with the driver. Brody did a great job taking the picture and I love the green. We will have to visit Branson Landing for sure. Looks fun. Glad you had a great trip.
great pics! looks like a fabulous trip! you really make me want to go! we might have to head up there this summer!
Love that you found some new things to do there! That's exciting and sounds like it was worth it, from Brody's point of view. lol Love the green, love Kaylee's hair, love the brother sister picture, love it all! (what movie is that from?)
Post a Comment