Monday, July 19, 2010

Going Priviate

Well we have been thinking about this for awhile now and we have decided to make this blog a private blog. Since this blog is about our children we feel that it is important to know who is reading it. If you wish to be able to view our blog you can e-mail me or leave a comment below with your e-mail address. I will add your e-mail address to the list so you can continue to read our blog. Then you will receive an invitation through that e-mail and will be able to log in to read our blog. It's pretty easy to do!

We will be going private in a couple of weeks.
** you can e-mail us at Jdogtrumpeter@cox.net if you don't want to put your e-mail address in the comment section. :) **

6 comments:

amanda torres said...

I don't really want to post my email on here, but I do read your blog. Do you have a link somewhere on here that I can email directly to you? Is that clear as mud?

amy said...

add us of course!

Ryan Family said...

carrie.ryan@live.com

I read it!

Anonymous said...

ADD US FOR SURE. WE COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH YOU SINCE L0NG TIME NO SEE. LOVE TO ALL MI MI

Mrs. J said...

you know that I want in! : )

Sarah said...

sadie79@earthlink.net