Thursday, May 29, 2008

What we have been doing.......

We have been driving many different cars trying to find one to buy.... and Brody has helped test drive them. He thinks it is a big treat to sit in the drivers seat of a car! :) Here he is driving our car. Don't worry we never let him be in there alone. :)
Again here he is driving a truck with daddy! Even at the play ground he goes for the cars!

Brody.."look mom I am so happy and too busy to give you a real smile so I will make a silly face instead"
Playing golf with daddy... while mommy is at work.

We were able to spend a day with Brody's very cute cousin Lilly! We had a great time walking to a park, eating lunch, and shopping!!

We also went swimming today! Again Brody found the steering wheel and loved playing with it! The water was pretty cold so this was his favorite thing to do! :)


He also liked playing in the water that shoots up from the ground. :)
We have been pretty busy and have loved being able to go outside and play!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!! New Pictures!
I think it is so funny that Brody Ja likes to "drive" any and every car. It's cute. The sunglasses and the hat on backwards makes it even cuter. Love his swim shorts! The pool looks like lots of fun. It's a good idea to have that water shooting up to keep the pavement wet and not hot. You all have been busy. Don't you just love the warm weather!

Holly said...

It looks like you all have been having lots of fun outside. Lilly and I had fun last week with you. We will have to get together again sometime!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of Mr. Brody in the drivers seat. Gotta love the shades. What a cutie!
I like the stuff at the pool. Don't remember seeing that before. I think it looks like Brody likes it too.

Mrs. J said...

your pool looks awesome- where are you going? how is the car search going? I meant to ask you about that today. We miss you both!!!